It suddenly dawned on me that the end of september was fast approaching and I had procrastinated long enough, so in 3 gruelling evenings I sucked it up and got on with it. With the help of a lovely video tutorial from Very Kerry Berry whose sewing and flipping was so easy to follow I almost got them all right!
And it wasn't long before I had enough to start piecing them together...
Once I got into it I figure it took me about 10 mins per little block to line up and sew (and then all the extra time I spent pressing and playing with the possibilities)
(don't worry, this one hasn't been ironed yet- i'm sure it didn't end up all wrinkly)
And I finished off with two of the loveliest blocks I have seen (not trying to make my sewing sound any good, I just love this layout) ... I am now a complete drunken convert and think I may be needing to make a substantial investment in the near future as I NEED a table runner of these guys!!!