Sunday 1 July 2012

Fresh Sewing Day July

June has been a very interesting month in our house which has involved a fair bit of catching up with commitments from May, but not much sewing has been achieved. :(

In fact it has been primarily Bee blocks, with the completion of blocks from April, May and June all completed this month and off on their way home. I also made more headway on my Curio quilt which is a bit of pain to keep getting out and packing up all the bits are so cumbersome.



I have also signed up to the Brit Quilt swap, which I am pretty excited about and I have made some concrete plans for my Crab Shack winnings; I see way too many quilts in my future :) but I'm sure that's not a bad thing.

And as I am a pretty small blog I will also be linking up to the Small Blog Meet Up and going over to say hi to everyone... "Hi guys!"

J x

11 comments:

  1. It's been a bee block month for me. I'm in three bees and this summer I'm finding it hard to get in the sewing room. Good job on your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Curio is coming along nicely though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're in the swap too Jen! I hope you are scheming plenty! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, I've only just finished my June commitments too, glad it's not just me ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colorful triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flying geese block looks great. I saw you over at Fresh Sewing day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blocks! I'm such a procrastinator, I don't think I'd do very well in Bees, lol!

    PS - Nice to meet you, fellow small blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Lily's Quilts. Nice blocks for your Bee (I'm behind on my blocks for my local Bee) and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got to catch up in June - making way for more good stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi back! (Unfortunately, your picture link seems to be broken for me...but I really like your Granddad's quilt.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like that flying geese block! hi from the small blog meet :)

    ReplyDelete