Sunday 25 September 2011

vizualize.me - Jennifer McMichael's profile

I have just been playing around with my linkedin cv on vizualize.me

vizualize.me - Jennifer McMichael's profile

what do you think?

Jx

edit- thank you for the helpful suggestions; the original image was automatically generated by the vizualize.me website, but this morning I have been working on my own infographic cv based on their concept.

I will be sending it out with a standard formatted cv with all my details on it and a couple of portfolio pages, now just to cross my fingers and hope I triple checked it well enough for spelling mistakes!


2 comments:

  1. Love the concept - your current experience paragraph stops mid-sentence, box needs to be bigger I think.
    I am not distinguishing the difference between beginner and expert in the Skills Key - maybe need different colours.
    Hope that helps (I am checking training notes ALL day at work at the mo' - can you tell!)

    ReplyDelete