Monday 13 June 2011

Colour Play

Today I stumbled across a series of posts on The Colour Challenge at Very Berry Handmade which reminded my of Palette Ping Pong, which has been going on for a long time at Ginger and George and I was inspired to give it a go.

I started with one of my favourite images at the moment from Wildflowers Photography and got so into it that I tried a whole lot more!





After playing with lots of different coloured images, I decided to try an "all white" image and I found this bedroom on my pinterest stream, it was amazing how many colours could be found in it once I started looking closely.



When you look at all the images as one, I was surprised at the colours that seemed to be coming out; I guess I now know that I lean towards dusty colours, but I would never have thought that for myself!

J x

1 comment: