Sunday 28 August 2011

Finished one in time!

After the furore that was last month I really didn't think I was going to make the august bee blocks in time because I have had so many commitments and have been trundling merrily up and down the m6 again, but in an effort to at least get them constructed by the end of august I started madly scribbling last night and I am pretty pleased with the result this morning.



And ready for their close up...




All packaged up and ready to go in the post after the bank holiday :) yet! ...that's still august right?!


I have to say thank you to Sarah (Miss Queen Bee) this month for the awesome snacks and music that she sent, each month the package gets bigger and I am kind of dreading what will be in it by the time it comes around to my month, in February!

Jx

5 comments:

  1. Great blocks Jennie, cant wait to get them! Ta :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'll take my package in November right back to basics, fabric and not even a note!!

    Love your blocks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sept and seeing as how I didn't even have the fabric cut until hours before our departure for holiday - please don't expect any package as wonderful as Sarah's. She's just uniquely wonderful and I can't and won't even try to top it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blocks look great hanging like that.

    ReplyDelete